Hi, I would like a brochure program to be written. It would be a stand alone program running in windows. What it would be is a program where I can define a brochure for people. In other words, It can be set up to work with different printers (duplex vs. non-duplex) and print in different types of brochures (page folded in half, trifold one sided, etc). I would be able to add/edit the fields. Here is an example of the bare-bones minimum that I would want done:
1) I would be able to have the single sided page printed in 3 columns. The first column would be a description of the brochure with graphics imported from a list that I create.
2) the second and third columns would be both have up to 3 sections per column where I can add a graphic and text in each section (3 sections total in the brochure)...
3) It would print on a regular printer (works with Windows)
I would like a quote on a bare-bones program and then hopefully I would be able to work with the programmer to develop it further. I'm new at this bidding thing and I don't know how well I worded everything, so hopefully we'll be able to discuss this further.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).