I need a class that will automatically login into a webserver and create new domains using cpanel. This should be an *extremely* easy project (not more than a couple hours work) for someone with expertise in .net webobjects, threads and delegates; especially since I already have a working class to navigate web pages from desktop applications.
The top level requirements are simple. The class must:
1. Login into cpanel of a webserver.
2. Post form data (domain name, directory, password) to create a new domain.
3. Provide hooks to asynchronously update a progress bar on the client to reflect the status of post.
Steps 2 and 3 would be repeated in a looped call from the client.
The logout function is simply a call to a page on the server that clears the login session.
These are the basic methods: login(server_addr as string, username as string, password as string), logout(), createdomain(domain_name, directory, password). But feel free to provide the methods and properties you desire.
As I stated, I already have a c# class to open html data streams and post form data via a simple interface. I will also provide the already built test harness (see image). And of course I will provide you with a webserver to test against.
I require the class to be written in vb.net and to be implemented in the provided test harness. For what its worth, I'll of course retain all ownership of code. Because this is a relatively small project and a small amount of money and I don't want to pull teeth to get what I want, there will be *absolutely no payment* until I've reviewed the finished code and I'm satisifed with the results (my turnaround will be quick though).
Thanks in advance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).