Please note that there are **2 parts to this assignment.**
I'm not able to post all the requirements because the instructions are very detailed so please check out the file called "[url removed, login to view]" in the attached zip file for complete instructions. If interested, please bid. **Serious bidders only please.** The following is what to expect:
**I need help with an intro assignment. The details are as follows. I need to maintain a payment database.
1. Start Access and open the Payments database located in the 'recklessfire' zip file that is attached.
2. Create a table named Payment using the table design shown in Figure 1 (Hint: Make sure that you include spaces between components of the custom format for the Date Paid field.)
3. Add the payment records shown in Figure 2 to the Payment table.
4. Modify the structure of the Payment table by completing the following:
Modify the structure of the Payment table by completing the following:
a.) Field Name: Deposit#
b.) Data Type: Text
c.) Field Size: 3
5. Move the DatePaid field so that it follows the AmtPaid field.
Use the Payment datasheet
to update the database as follows:
Enter these Deposit# values for the three records:
a.) 101 for Payment# 10002
b.) 102 for Payment# 10015
c.) 103 for Payment# 10031
Add a record to the Payment datasheet with these field values:
a.) Payment#: 10105
b.) Deposit#: 117
c.) Firm#: 1103
d.) AmtPaid: 1750.00
e.) DatePaid: 06/20/2001
More instructions and details in zip file.......
What guidelines should you follow when you design a database? Describe the best-practice guideline. I will need 3-4 complete paragraphs explaining this.
**• Put the answers for Part 2 in a Word document.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I will need this done in Microsoft Access 2002 and a few things in Microsoft Word.