I have a program written in C# for Windows. It's about 70% completed and it's very stable. The last programmer received a full time job and left all his freelance projects. I need an experienced C# programmer who is also competent in writing code for low level programming. What I mean by this is that I need someone who has written or created a binary file system that allows a person to import text files into this system.
One thought might be to convert my program into VS 4.0 and use a single flat binary file that is memory mapped. Those that bid on this project need to understand this concept well and/or have done it already.
I will require a fixed bid. The job should take no more than a month to complete for an experienced coder. This should provide plenty of time for testing and completion. I will favor those that provide an expert guarantee. I have seen multiple coders work history where they have quit the job prior to completion and I am looking for someone who stands behind their work.
Please answer these ?'s or add it to your bid.
1. When bidding please give me some feedback on what you have done regarding "single flat binary file that is memory mapped".
2. Also, it would be good to know what your hourly fee is. Those that are competitive in this economy will be asked to chat on Skype.
3. Are you willing to give an expert guarantee of 1/2 of the total bid? You will be favored if you do.
4. A demo will most likely be expected. Are you OK with that? The demo should not take longer than an afternoon to complete.
5. Please include your Skype ID so we can chat.