Need a demo project in C# for VS 2003 and VS 2005.
The demo app needs to use a wizard control that can do the following.
**Page 1** - Just a welcome page with filler text.
**Page 2** - A grid that reads from a SQL table (SQL 2000 or greater). The grid will have check boxes that allow one or more items (rows) to be checked. Each time a checkbox is selected a new tab is created with the textbox label.
**Page 3 to x** - These pages will be dynamically generated based on the items selected in the grid from Page 2. The pages will be dynamically created and alpha sorted based on the items from the grid on Page 2. Each dynamically created page will have the item name(checkbox label) as the page tab name and a text box with value from the grid(checkbox label) and a input textbox that is blank.
/Intro\/Select Items\/Sample Item #1\
Selected Item: Sample Item #1
**Page Z (last one)** - The final page has a grid that associates the labels of the textboxes that have been checked (from items that were selected from Page #2) with the text entered in the input box on that labels page.
The generated page(s) get removed and the final page gets updated if the user goes back and unchecks that box.
If any questions or further clarification is needed please ask. I will update as needed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
-Two VS projects - 1 for VS 2003 and 1 for VS 2005
- MS SQL 2000 or 2005 database files or database backup.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 7, 2008 3:02:33 PM:
My apologies for the bid request being closed while I was out of town for the holidays. I have updated the description based on feedback. Thank you.
Win XP / Vista are the target platforms
Database: SQL 2000 or greater