| Application Type:
-My Backups: a simple file manager where you can:
-upload files from client computer to the any folder.
-download files from any folder to client.
-View size of each file/folder and total size occupied.
-Add user (set initial user data including login name and password), also set the max quota, and allowed filetypes to be uploaded.
-Show users (filter by online/offline/viewall)
-list of users in a table. Fields can be:
Username, status(online/off), Number of uploaded files, last logged date, UsedSpace/Quota , viewdetails link, edit, delete
-can select a user and edit/delete/view details.
-ViewDetails for any user:
-Shows total used space/total quota limit.
-shows simple file manager similar to the one that shows to the user. Admin can have full control
(upload/download/move and delete)
-Delete all user files.
-Logout Page |
| | |
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code and IPRs of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
| **_some additional points from description:_**
At the Server Level
1. Each User will have an account, user name, pw, id, etc and an allocated storing space starting from 1MB to.......
2. The data lying on the server side should be encrypted and can only be accessed by the User/Customer by keying in the User Name and PW.
3. User should be able to access this info from anywhere in the world via internet.
4. There should be some default backup folders like - outlook, address book, my documents etc..and on top of that the customer/User should be able to select additional folders/files from his PC.
[url removed, login to view] scheduler
on to be deployable/usable in a LAN environment and or WAN environment (internet).
**_suggestions welcome :)_** |
| | |
Primarily Windows and Linux
The solution to be developed in .net, however, this could be discussed.
**Some addl description points:
| Please read in the last part of deliverables |
| | |