**Overview**: Product allows preparing and printing of envelopes, labels and letters (from this point further-“print envelopes??) for new contact or selected contact(s) in any contacts folder with a possibility to set text and paper formats, validate addresses.
**Features**: Preparation and printing of envelopes, labels, letters or postcards with possibility to select recipient name and delivery address sources in one of following ways:
• Selected or filtered list of contacts from any view of contact folder - checkbox “From Selected Contacts?? [on by default when there are contact(s) selected, off if no items selected];
• All contacts in opened contacts folder - checkbox “From All Contacts in this Folder??;
• Single opened contact with possibility to edit recipient name and delivery address in “Print Envelopes?? form;
• Typing-in completely new delivery address and receiver name directly in “Print Envelopes?? form (with possibility to save it in contacts afterwards);
• Repeating one of 5 most recent previously printed sets of chosen contact(s) (menu item “Print Envelopes Again?? that includes repeated printing of all other envelope printing settings as well). Product allows user to:
• Choose range of contacts for printing;
• Detect address type to print;
• Choose basic section content and detailed textual content;
• Use predefined mailpiece type, size and formats;
• Define mailpiece type, size and formats of his own;
• Vary with text formats, disposition and insert picture;
• Set default address contents and formats for repeatable use; • Use any document file as letter text sample and create new sample;
• Go directly to website linked with sales information on chosen mailpiece type & size;
• Preview real sample of single contact before actual printing;
• Validate Addresses;
* * *Detailed specification is available by request as well as clickable flash demo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
XP like interface.
Quick guide wizard (or welcome screen) (how-to, where) after installation when Outlook firstly starts.
14 days trial (when expired, button and menu lists, functionality unavailable).
Activation/trial control using 4Team activation module.
System Requirements: Win 98, 2000, XP; Office 2000, 2002/XP, 2003.