We require someone who does high-end graphics/WEB design with Corel and Adobe and can CUT OUT a flat corel photo-paint or adobe photoshop or jpeg page into a web site with links and roll overs.
I need this work started right away. The average time it seems to take is 4 - 10 hours of work depending on the complexity of the site
1)It must be done in 3 days (not like last time)
2)We should not have the same problems as last time where their are little things left you, you must check of each item as Done or a reply on the Status.
3)If you have any questions we should clarify it within the first 8 hours so no time delay occurs.
4)If the work is not done on time then the coder must discount us $1 per day.
The designer must do the following:
1) Cut out images that are buttons
2) Cut out as many text links AS text and NOT AS graphics
3) Add Tags (like toop tip or mouse over tags)
4) Add rollover effect
5) Scrollable main window
6) Possibley scalable.
Meet a set of standard requirments to make the site optimized for search engines.
This Project: 1 PAGE (Main Page of a site)
following attached WEBSITE GENERAL SPECS & WEBSITE SPECIFIC SPECS
.psd and .cpt to be provided at start of contract
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**WEB SITE GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS Updated [url removed, login to view]**
1) If the links and menu can be made in **text** that that is always better than graphics. However, there are times when this is not possible, or the text has been made with some additional effects. Most times, it will be indicated that it is ok for the links/menu items to be made in image format
2) All **text links** on the page should have a rollover underline that pops up
3) All menu items should have some sort of effect / **rollover** unless otherwise stated
4) **Vertical Scrolling:** The site should have the ability to expand vertically for large content pages. If this is not possible please indicate before starting on the project.
* It is our preference to have the site stretch to the maximum possible (based on browser size and resolution, to therefore automatically fit all content
* If the site is a regular Top menu and Left menu site, then the browser scrollbar is good enough for scrolling through content
* If however, the site is build in a square or any other odd design (eg. Digitalanchor) then we would prefer the scrollbar to be located in the content window itself.
5) It is important to remember, that generally speaking most of our sites will have **dynamic** main menus. In other words, the client will be able to add / remove links as they see fit, thus the stretching capability is important.
6) **Horizontal scrolling:** if the site has been built in the standard format where the right side is not contained. Then we would like it so that the site stretches and content moves to fill in the horizontal area that is available. If there is a way to do this with the contained (square) sites then it should also be applied as long as the site doesn’t get distorted
7) Any site which has been built with + / - signs for the menu items is to have a Java drop down box (default) or a pop up menu. When one menu item opens the other should close.
8) A corresponding CSS sheet should be used in the site as well: Create some general classes for the client to use for his dynamic content, as well as table and form classes
9) The stylesheet or whatever method is necessary should be built so that the end user can go to his browser ? view ? text size and choose from Smaller to Largest. As a result the main content window text (at the very minimum) should change size correspondingly
10) The site should be cross browser compatible and tested ??" IE, Netscape, Firefox etc..
11) When the site has been finally approved and completed, please also submit one example of:
* A standard table: eg: 4 columns ??" 8 rows, which has a design/colour/text that matches the site
* A standard form: eg: one textbox, checkbox, select box, button that has the design/colour/text that matches the site.
* All files used in the development (Graphics, Macromedia/Other, Flash raw files), should be uploaded to a /DevWork folder for that specific site
- If you need further clarification about this please contact us.
*Please remember these are general specs. There will be numerous times in which specs will change for individual sites. It is the designer’s responsibility to read those specs in case they do not follow any of the items mentioned here.*
**WEBSITE SPECIFIC SPECS
[url removed, login to view]
Site Details Document
1) Trademark, Copyright etc.. Make square a button and word a button where colour change occours on roll over matching colour scheme of site.
SQUARE SHOULD BE BUTTON (WITH LIGHT GREY COLOUR ROLLOVER EFFECT)
Text should be CAPS and SMALLER VERDANA.
2) History and Contact are separate text buttons.
SHOULD BE TEXT LINKS IN VERDANA (SAME COLOUR AS ORIGINAL).
3) Tag for 2 symbols in top right in order ( Search, mail, Home)MAKE THEM HIGHLIGHT FILL-IN ROLLOVER. PEHAPS BABY BLUE LIKE BALLS CONNECTING TO 3 TOP RIGHT PIC BOXES
4)Menu expands etc.. (current state is everything fully expanded to show items in menu)
One reduce: only boxed should show with title and should be moved right under one another.
Grey Ball should move on last rollover item in each sub menu, perhaps light up on ‘current’ selected item
CAN YOU MAKE THE INNER SUB MENU ITEMS TEXT LINKS IN VERDANA, WITH THE SAME ROLLOVER EFFECT. WE NEED THIS FOR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
-You can make it so only ONE sub menu stays open at a time. If they click on a nother the first can close so that the menu does not become to long.
- PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT items without sub menus should be created in a way that they might have sub menus in the future.
5) Product list
Item on right is example and should keep changing, will have to give you a ful list of images, Text can me graphics. On click of item it can open some details in main window.
Perhaps a small link in there to go to manufacturers site.
6)Click list, Show last 8-10 clicks (whatever fits) So person can click back to that item straight from list.)
WHERE IT SAYS 'WUSTOF' SHOULD BE A LINK TO THAT SPECIFIC BRANDS INFO. (THE WUSTOF WORD AND SYMBOL IS WHAT SHOLD ALL BE ONE LINK) THE WORD 'Product List' is NOT a LINK
7) Powered by digital anchor is link to site.
8) Three squares in top right are item view windows. Either item pics or 4th level menu items will go there. In any case, and image and on click the main window will change to open detail on that item and what was in the main window will go in the small box.
9)Can you make it so the colour of the small blue ball lights up when you rollover the three pic windows in the top right. EG. Blue TOP LEFT BALL changes on rollover of TOP LEFT CONNECTED WINDOW
CAN you make it so TOP LEFT RED ball lightes up when you rollover on any of TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, and DISCLAIMER.
10) Left border width of site background is currently 1.5 " approx. This was only as an example of the border.
The site should be centerd and as the browser window shrinks you can make this border shrink (equal to right side) up to .125" width.
That way the site can fit in even smaller windows.
**We only want slicing, we do NOT want any changes to the design of the site. Please use original design and EXACT placement of objects and text as in ORIGNIAL.
THIS SITE IS NOT EXPANDABLE, ONLY BACKGROUND GREY SHOULD EXPAND HORIZONTALY AND VERTICALLY.
Micrsoft Server 2000