We require a Windows, or maybe Linux, based piece of software which functions as a public internet access wireless hotspot (when coupled with a wireless network) with the following functions:
* Block any and all traffic on the wireless network from reaching the Internet until the User has been granted access.
* Provide secure payment/log in to the User via their own web browser and integrate with our own web based payment system.
* Configure the User's wireless network connection correctly (ie DHCP) with as little User input as possible.
* User usage to be allocated by contiguous and non-contiguous time periods (ie per single day or 60mins spread over several days). Once a User's paid for time expires the User is blocked from access immediately.
* User to be shown a timer indicating time remaining for their session.
* Protect, as much as possible, the wireless network from unauthorised access.
* User is able to Log out, terminating their current session.
You must be available, on reasonably short notice, for 3 months after project completion to provide error-fixing maintenance coding only. Please factor into bid price.
Questions are welcomed.
Fully tested Software to specification with all source files in a compilable state. An install guide. Plus exclusive rights to the software.
Windows 2000 or XP. or Linux.