We use a backup product called “StoreGrid” manufactured by Vembu ([url removed, login to view]).
We want to create a “Sign-Up Now” option on our WordPress websites ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) using the StoreGrid API. One will be a Reseller sign up form and the other will be for end users. The end user form code needs to be something we can distribute to our Resellers so they can use them on their web site.
This is how we envision the sign-up process.
• Required Form info
o First Name
o Last Name
o Company Name
o Email Address
o Phone Number
o Password (entered twice for confirmation)
• Users receives an automatic confirmation email with a link they have to click on to verify email address
• A dedicated email box receives the confirmation
• System check email box for confirmation.
• System automatically creates a new reseller account on predefined server (reseller) or reseller account (end user) with a predefined amount of storage.
• System sends an email to new reseller/end user with account information and basic instructions
• Mimic Sales team (for resellers) or Reseller (for end users) receives an email that a new account has been created with all the form information minus the password.
We (Mimic Data) own and manage all the backup servers, so if something needs to run on our servers we can do that. Currently email is hosted and we are considering moving it to Google hosting.
StoreGrid API - [url removed, login to view]
For invoking StoreGrid APIs, you need to run some client application which can make the requests to the APIs, pass XML to it, receive the response from it and then process the response and construct the reports you want.
You can implement your own script for creating a new Reseller.
Here is an example PHP code:
[url removed, login to view]
This zip contains a readme file that has the details on how to construct a php file that calls StoreGrid web service APIs. The above example invokes the APIs to list the reseller accounts from a backup server and then when you click on a particular reseller, it will list the customers inside it.
For creating new Reseller you can use the API 'SignupReseller'
http://localhost:6060/api/[url removed, login to view] Reseller&StorageLocation=/home/datastore/DATA&StorageAllotted=10756897&ActivationStatus=1&AutoAuthorizationStatus=1&TrialStatus=1&EnableAutoSpace=0&IsGlobalConfiguration=0&IsThrottleEnable='
Được trao cho:
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $387 cho công việc này
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks