Hey guys, need some minor bug fixes and changes to my WP site, which is powered by a custom PHP script. Nothing major, just don't have time to do it myself right now. Most of the bugs etc. came when I updated to WP 3.0+. It's not rocket science ;) I'll send you a WP admin account, and point you to my PHP script.
I'll give you $30 and a good review for helping me out.
The site is [url removed, login to view]
1. [url removed, login to view] When users add an album there should be a notification which confirms that it's added, and then they should be automatically be forwarded to the new album post. This has stopped working since WP 3.0
2. Add an album and go to [url removed, login to view] Users should be able to edit their album, this doesn't work since WP 3.0
3. I would like to add a search bar at the top of the dashboard. I've attached a screenshot on how it should look like. I've got the code for the search form ready:
<form method="get" id="searchform" action="<?php echo home_url(); ?>/">
<input type="text" value="<?php echo esc_attr( get_search_query() ); ?>" name="s" id="s" />
<input type="submit" id="searchsubmit" value="<?php esc_attr_e('Search','Aggregate'); ?>" />
4. The forum only shows five threads per page, when there should be 15. I'm using bbpress.
5. Go to an album, and click on "Report". Users should NOT be able to add an URL to the forms "Other:" or "Additional information:". I they try to do that they should get a warning.
6. Users gets a Fatal error when trying to browse by genre [url removed, login to view]
7. ... And if you've got the time. Help me add so users can add polls and bbcode to the forum ;)