My site is avelim.co.il. The site is on Hebrew wordpress 3.3.2, using the theme Weaver 2.2.6 with many customization done by programmers.
I want to use the Post From Site plugin. This adds an interfaceto write a post without having to go into the admin section. It allows for 'anonymous' posting.
Submitted posts go into "pending" status.
You can see the sumnittion page at
[url removed, login to view]
I want the following changes to the plugin:
1. The titles of the fields:
Title, Name, Email, Content, Image, Post should all be changed to Hebrew
2. When image in uploaded, it should be before the text and not after the text.
3. Text and image should automatically be aligned center.
4. Currently, after you click the submit button a pending post is created and the visitor submitting the form gets no confirmation.
What I want:
After clicking the submit button, you will get to a new "preview post" page. On that page you will have 2 options: 1. Go back to edit. 2. Confirm submission.
Only when the user confirms the submission, a pending post will be created.
5. After clicking on the "confirm submission" the visitor will be forwarded to a thank you page.
Work will be done on a test site and when successful on a live site.
After freelancer finishes. he should allow for 7 days to test before getting paid.
Được trao cho:
Hello! I'm an experienced web developer. I'm always dedicated to my projects so work is done solid and fast. My skils are proved by examination. Please take a look at my reviews. If you have any questions contact me.