I'm looking for a coder that can transform a psd to Wordpress. I need valid css/xhtml that is compatible with IE6, IE7, FF3 on PC and Mac.
The complete site will consist of one page and that is a blogpost. So you will only need to create a template for that single page with comments.
The only addition to WP (for as far I can see) is to add the commenters position and company to the comments.
This project is very urgent. I need it done by April 9th 12:00 CET. You have to be available all day on the 9th to do small adjustions, if needed.
Complete project description:
- The word 'ikkan' at the top should link to [url removed, login to view]
In this box, people can read the blogpost
- the word 'jeugdwerkloosheid' should stay in that font, and should therefore be a jpg
- 'Dit is een titel' should be the title of the posting
- 'Hier wordt uitgelegd etc'. should be the content of the posting
- The words 'brochures' and 'voorbeelden' are links, and are the style links should be displayed (so bold an red)
Right box white
In this box people can enter a comment
- The words 'En wat vind jij?' should be in that font, and should there for be a jpg
- The line is the cursor, and that is where the cursor for the comment
Right box black
There are four fields that people should be able to enter: name, email, position at company and company. When people click the fields, the labels should disappear to make room for the text.
- At 'je naam' the commenter should enter their name
- at 'je e-mailadres' the commenter should enter their e-mailaddress
- at 'je functie' people should enter their position at their company (for instance: CEO)
- at 'je organisatie' people should enter their companyname (for instance: Microsoft)
- 'Verstuur' should be the send-button
- When people entered their comment, is should be displayed on the top, with underneath it the standard 'your comment is on hold for moderation' notification.
Right box under
These are the approved comments
- Every comment starts with 'Reactie van <name>'
- Then the comment
- Where it says 'Directeur, Woongroep blabla' it should display <company position>, <company>.
- the black field should show the date and time
- every comment ends with a circle-bar, except for the last comment.