My Website Link: [url removed, login to view]
My AuctionPress Theme Version: Latest (i bought it on 24/5/2012)
NOTE: Auction Press is an advanced Wordpress Theme for creating an Auction Site.
The aim of this inquiry is to convert an existing AuctionPress istallation to a website for the exchange of services.
A) Scope of project:
First of all, what im about to describe is not as complicate as it seems (although it will need a curtain amount of work ofcourse) because we have succedded to make a good analysis of what exactly we need in developing level.
Additionaly, many modifications have already be done, and in case you need, you will be working with highly skilled developers in order to assist you in any step.
Please note that upon request, you will receive:
1. Installed AuctionPress with Modified Theme, plus many configurations done
2. Fully Detailed to the last breath, technical requirements document
3. JPG mockups of how Exactly we would like the solution to be.
1. You will have the chance to work with very collaborative and programming pationate people
2. Your skills will be considered seriously for the future, considering we aim to lunch a campaign to promote premiumpress solutions in the local Greek, Italian, Cyprous, and German market
3. Time is crusial here due to customer deadlines. If possible, an immediate response will be highly appreciated
4. After you read bellow, please feel free to contact me ASAP if you wish. I will respond with full contact details (email, phone, skype, msn, etc...)
We need to turn auctionspress, into a site where people can visit in order to trade their professional services with a service of someone else.
More specificaly, we need to:
a. Add a couple of custom fields to the auction post type
b. Convert "categories" into Offered Services (actually just change the label)
c. Add another taxonomy into the auction post, that will allow auctioners to add if they like, the kind of service that they'd wish to trade to
d. Modify homepage and category page so they can display the two taxonomies mentioned above (Offered Services & Services in Demand)
... I would say that c. & d. would be the most heavy stuff in this inquiry
An End-User Oriented Example could be:
I am an automobile mechanic. I would like to trade my services with a yoga teacher. So using this particular auctionpress installation :
1. I need to post my auction under the default taxonomie "category", with value "Auto Services"
2. I need to state that i seek "Fitness Services" and add a detailed description that will say i want to learn yoga. (For that i need the second taxonomie with services i demand and a custom field with details)
3. A yoga teacher from the other hand that e.x.: has a lot of free time, will enter the site to find out if anybody wants a yoga professional. Fortunately she spots to listings (meaning auction posts). On with the automobile mechanic and another with an accountant.
4. She opens the mechanic's listing (meaning auction post)
5. She likes the description and she starts a discusion for details using the COMMENTS tab.
6. The deal closes and the mechanic removes his auction!