When a MASA is submitted, we need:
1. A folder auto-generated in server tied to customer. Yes
In MASA, need the conditional formatting for the Product (Product code will be: MA) with option type ( 1-9) For instance, if they are choosing Mobile Applicatioon Development and Servicing option #4, the code they will need to enter is: MA04 .
MASA will need additional fields added:
1. Product Code (Given by sales rep), this needs to auto fill Development Fee, Monthly Service Fee and Payment Terms. You can find the options and terms in the G-Doc SBMI Web Projects, page 2.
2. Payment Terms
3. Representative ID. Somewhere toward the top of the form. This will be how we assign the customer accounts. There may be times that a Rep ID is not added, I need to be able to add one post-submission if this happens.
2. The CUSTOMER ID Auto-Generated Yes
3. Customer Chosen Username and Auto-Generated temporary password for customer login and emailed (Will use EMMA for Auto-respond email I think with USER and PASS. Do you think I could set up a email account and do this? It’s Godaddy’s webmail. ) Yes, that is a better idea to use
4. ID generated linking / ID CODE Generated =
Customer+Account (A customer MAY have multiple accounts)+product+option+sales rep type+Manager Type+ Regional or Higher LVL Mrg Type + VP or SBMI HOUSE Account. It's wonderful to work with smart people! Yes sir!
4.1 The first part would be to get the system set up so we can export a .csv file and import into Quickbooks online. Upon Importing, QB will automatically know who and when to charge CC and Generate invoice(s) for upfront and monthly service fee’s + account for salesClass(s) compensation. OK
4.2 Will be dependent on time / budget / feasibility.
- Write a CALL to Quickbooks API (if available) to bypass data export / import process and automate. The data transfer will have to be done via highly secure encrypted method.
Security is more important than absolute automation. please advise.
Re-Assignment of Customer ID CODEING
1. Sales Rep (Any Sales Force Code) is promoted, their comp structure changes.
2. Sales Rep or Agency Partner of X Class/Level is terminated AND
Customers Monthly Service fee’s would still be tied to sales team management hierarchy. HOWEVER, if the customer was making monthly payments on a development fee, monthly commissions due the terminated sales rep for the development fee would go direct to SBMI as a house account + monthly service fee BUT sales force hierarchy would still be due their monthly commission override(s) due from development fee payments AND the monthly service fee is still factored into their monthly performance bonus.
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $11/giờ cho công việc này
I have checked detail your requirements and ready to start right now. It can be done perfectly... Send me a message to start working with you, Waiting for reply, Md. Nasirul Huq