This is an ongoing position.
I am hiring more than one person, so multiple applicants will be considered.
Successful applicants will receive 20-40 hours of work a week on an ongoing basis.
To apply successfully you MUST observe the following do's and don'ts
1) don't send me a boilerplate application, it will be declined
2) don't waste time telling me how wonderful you are or how hard you work. Everyone says their great and works hard. So you saying doesn't make you stand out.
3) don't try to contact me off odesk without my invitation to do so
4) don't send me loads of messages asking me the status of the project. I will be taking my time reviewing each applicant fully and will contact you if I need to know more.
1) include at least one example of a complex plugin or custom wordpress theme you have built. We will be reviewing your code so you must include the plugin or theme in the application so we can download it. More than one plugin or theme may be submitted, the more examples you provide the better
Each plugin or theme should also have a written explanation of
A) its features
B) the work you had to do
C) the time it took to write the custom code you wrote.
Your plugin or theme must be provided to us so we can review your code. Failure to do this will result in your application being declined without comment.
2) Do tell me the number of years experience you have with the following
3) this is optional: if you have experience with responsive layouts for WordPress please document this and provide examples, these can be uploaded with the application or links to live sites. These should be custom themes, not off the shelf themes that were already responsive.
4) do indicate your hourly rate
5) Do indicate your normal working hours relative to GMT
6) do indicate your confidence with english, written and spoken
7) do indicate if you have used subversion repositories before, or another form of repository.
8) this is optional: if you have plugins on [url removed, login to view] please provide links
9) if you want me to see a site you have built don't link to it without explaining it as requested with point 1 on the do's list.
Failure to follow the above will result in your application being declined. This is a serious opportunity for long term freelance work. Please treat it as such.