We are a development company with numerous sites running under WP based on a multisite installation. We are currently building a series of tourism related similar sites for destinations which will share the same database source but each will have different domains and regional contents with a more or less similar structure. We are looking for someone to build our own thematic child theme design which should support subtle variations for backgrounds and typefaces along different sites. We will take care of all the programming required for the connection of our DDBBs to the content so we really looking for a visual solution of WP theme based on the Thematic Framework.
Distribution of the contents of the blog more or less as follows:
Will be built as posts from contents of our database. We will handle the function to add the records as a special post-type and the rest of data as meta-data of the post. No programming required here, except for that related to built the normal WP listings and single records. Hotel details will include a slider type gallery (ideally based on [url removed, login to view] jquery plugin). We will supply a function (or metadata fields) of the array of images at designated size, so no PHP development required either to produce the images array.
GMaps location geolocation will be a post metadata field.
GDStar Rating system plugin integration
Content will mainly be external RSS feeds with a link to the sources. Ideally we will handle the automatic creation of this as standart posts of specific types.
Full-Page width as an iframe or static content of Google Map which we will supply.
The rest will be all the usual WP elements:
- At least a link and fullpage page.
- Sidebar Elements, categories, etc
- A search widget
- Theme must be based on Thematic and build as a child theme, although we will consider proposals based on similar frameworks as long as they are extended from the framework.
- We will provide a detailed list of requirements and names of the meta_data fields to be used on posts.
- All database PHP programming for adding posts, etc will be supplied by us. The supplier will have to produce all PHP them functions and programming to show the special post_type and metadata as required here.
- We would be happy to consider plugins suggested by the designer but we need GD Star Rating plugin integrated on lists and pages.
- All design must be 100% XHTML + CSS. Ideally (not required) based on downgradable HTML5 and CSS3
- Theme must be original.
- ONLY suppliers with proven child themes already created and that we can see will be considered.
We would be happy to do the job on two steps, initially showing bitmap designs or demo for approval and then theme programming.