This website is designed to allow consumers or companies to sell their old mobile phones to us in exchange for cash. The site should be designed with simplicity in mind and allow the user (seller) to easily pick out their phone using either the brand and model number or by navigating thru photos of various mobile phones. A clone of [url removed, login to view] is what we are looking for. See attachments for examples of what is described below.
• Search Box allowing users to search by Manufacturer/Brand, Phone Model Number or Nickname.
• Example of a brand search would be: Blackberry, Apple…etc
• Example of a model number search would be: 8900, 3G, 3G 8GB…etc
• Example of a nickname would be: Blackberry Bold, Droid…etc
• Search results similar results to [url removed, login to view] results
• The search box should also be predictive and should begin showing results as the user types similar to [url removed, login to view]
• Ability to add the phone to the user's “shopping cart” as well as additional phones of the same or different type.
• Once the user is ready to “checkout” or finalize the transaction, begin collecting personal information (Name, e-mail, phone, address…etc) with required fields the same as those required on flipswap.com. The user should also agree to our terms and conditions.
• Once the transaction is completed, the user has the option of receiving a box with a pre-paid label sent to them OR printing and shipping right away (this option will display both a packing slip and shipping label that the user can print)
• The packing slip should have a unique scannable barcode and corresponding invoice number.
• The bar code will be later scanned by our staff/administrator
• The shipping label should include the same barcode and invoice number as the packing slip.
Customer Interface features:
• Customer interface should have the same features of [url removed, login to view] including
• Ability to manage account, change e-mail address, password…etc
• Ability to see the status & details of pending orders
• Ability to contact support or get help
Administrative interface features:
• Administrative interface should have the following features (minimal)
• Ability to scan inbound packages and pull up all order information
• Sections to describe what was received, what condition the phone(s) is in, general notes.
• Ability to modify the payout amount (for example if the phone is received in poor or non working condition, we could lower how much the customer is paid at our discretion)
• Once the package has been received and inspected, ability to “finish” the order and clear the customer for payment. This should allow for the payment type, amount, check number, address …etc to be entered and saved. The user should also be notified once their check is mailed.