We need a similar clone of a ticket website with some minor changes.
1. We need these pages in a sub folder on our site
2. We need to add the results (xml or php) on the pages
3. We need to have our own layout or template (custom headers / footers)
4. We need to be able to edit or alter the keywords, description, title, images and content after the pages after they have been reproduced
5. All the pages must be fully functional and properly linked together
6. If a database is made for this project, we need a user-friendly admin panel to add pages, edit pages, add folders and so on.
Example of the sites we are trying to emulate: 1. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
1. The bid you make will be FIRM. DO NOT attempt to up sell us later.
2. Money will be deposited in escrow, but it will not be released until we are satisfied with the project. This is not negotiable, so please don't ask.
3. Please be realistic with the amount of time needed for the project.
4. Frequent progress updates required.
5. We will own all components of the website. You will retain NO ownership.
6. Looking for a long-term relationship with an excellent programmer. If we're satisfied with the work you will be hired again and again, via private auction one-on-one bids.
7. We have a lot of technology at our disposal to make the feeds and results easier.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition. Server-side deliverables to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment. Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights and ownership of all work purchased.
Linux/Unix server only, no Microsoft
Must be fully IE and Firefox compatible
WE WOULD LIKE:
-How much time (estimated) to complete project
-Firm bid amount
-When you can start - NEED TO START ASAP!