Need to fix several problems with PostNuke and OS-commerce
APWSI members registration data and os-commerce have different databases
At the check out:
1. No address displayed
2. ENT book (a product) seems to be added itself to the cart.
3. Can we somehow bypass the step of re-login to os-commerce ?
4. At the moment e-commerce site requires registration (to become a member of the APWSI) to be able to buy the books. Can we set the e-commerce so that if the customer does not want to become a member but simply needs to buy a book, we can bypass registration and only register the customer in the os-commerce. Basically we need to streamline purchase of the books on line
5. Next we need to improve site registration. At the moment there is a problem, when user registers they are asked to pay for the membership. If the user does not pay for the membership at the time and then decided to do it later, then there is no clear way to do it, simply no link or clear path to the payment
6. We need to clearly show registered user - become a member. May be a button on the pages.
7. Next, from the members profile, when chosen to PAY for membership, link takes us to the shop, where we have membership details and the books together. It doe not look good. We ideally should not have Membership as a products, it should be separate and only appear through the correct link, by register user to become a member.
8. There is also an error:
[url removed, login to view] few bugs
11. Delivery address: does not show, change address does not work either.