My name is Jason & I've been a web/graphic designer & art director for about 14 years now. I have a joomla build I've been working on for a client. I'm running behind and need a helping hand ASAP. Need to get this thing completed in the next week or so. Mostly straight forward stuff, css styling, image rotator, some manual content migration. BUT, the big challenge is a project directory component. I have one installed, seams to be a good solution, just needs a lot of customization. Although I would be open to trying a different directory component solution if you know of one.
Currently I'm trying the JEA Directory Builder (Joomla Estate Agency) which has a lot of features that my client likes. The problem is, I need to have the option of adding multiple categories, six total, and the JEA component only has two predetermined categories titled Renting & Selling, which I would need to rename. Additionally there is a bunch of layout adjustments I would need to make to the directory component as well. I can graphically lay everything out for you, so you know exactly what I am looking for in layout & functionality. But I need help with the actual execution & coding of it. However that gets done is fine with me.
For reference, the site build is located at: [url removed, login to view]
Here is the total scope of what I need my helping hand to complete. Please let me know the total cost for completing the tasks. Not hourly, but total for project completion.
- fix css bugs
- test in IE 8, 7, Firefox and adjust accordingly for cross browser consistency/compatibility
- fix css syntax for content container, div height needs to expand automatically with content. not fixed height with auto scoll bars.
- fix bottom footer so that both the main body area and the right column area are in the same div. so when content div height expands it pushes the footer down with the content. Pushing the right column down with it & vise versa. if content in the right column expands it pushes the main body column down with it.
- enable header rotator. I use RokStories as I've had good luck with it in the past. Just needs css styling and probably needs module position added to the template file.
- header rotator div will need to have an adjustable height as one (maybe more) of the pages will have a much smaller header image. Those pages will be static though and won't require the image rotator. The rotator itself doesn't need an adjustable height, just the container div in the template for that module position.
- add breadcrumb module position to the main content container. Should be at the top of the content, inside the content container.
- add a bottom position inside the main content container div.
- integrate a project directory component. Illustrations will be provided to communicate proposed front-end layout & functionality. Refer to the current build for a general idea of initial concept (JEA component is under the "Medical" link). Will provide further details.
- add right column modules. mainly stylize css to reflect template design (will be provided, it's already been designed & approved)
- check & fix potential font issues from IE to firefox.
- add logo module position. should float on a higher index layer so that it sits above the header image. currently it's graphically included in the header image. It needs to be it's own image file, on it's own module position. transparent png.
- add contact form(s). There's quite a few contacts, but maybe we can code a variable field or drop down to select the department or contact person. Otherwise we'll have ten or more forms to create. Which would be fine too. Just thinking about the user's experience. However we can make that happen.
That's the list of tasks I need completed.
Need it done in 5 - 7 days. Drop dead in 7 days.
Experienced Joomla Pros only please. No design needed. Just coding.
Tight budget of course. Lastly I'll need a 15 day billing cycle for payment.