I am looking to have some custom work done to Pixel123.com. I purchased the community building software script Handshakes by Dzoic. The handshakes software url was installed to [url removed, login to view] When looking at [url removed, login to view] it shows you the main thrust of the website which is pixel advertising. The idea here is to fuse the pixel ads with the handshakes platform together and this is how I would like for it to look.
1. When looking at the top of [url removed, login to view] you will see white text links for Home, Buy Pixels, Contact Us, News, Referral/Affiliate Program. When you visit [url removed, login to view] you will see button links at the top of this page... Blogs, Classifieds, Events, Clubs, eCards, Chat, HotOrNot, Search, Music, Videos & Forum. The look and feel of the buttons of the text links on [url removed, login to view] must be changed to resemble the look and feel of the button links at the top of [url removed, login to view] . Dzoic did provide a psd file of this template called their Default Theme. The blue bar at the top of [url removed, login to view] which host the links and the drop down menus must have the color changed from blue to match the purple of the Handshakes Default theme.
2. A video player needs to be placed on the main Handshakes page similar to what's on [url removed, login to view] . This video player also needs to contain the functionality of the video player found on Youtube so that when a video is viewed there will be an option to email the video to a friend, watch again, etc. When the person to whom the video link is sent clicks on the link in their email to view the video the video should upload and play automatically just like Youtube. There will be a video made in three or four segments to introduce visitors to Pixel123. These three or four videos need to be placed on the right side of the video player at all times. Other videos selections need to be placed beneath the video player. When someone visits [url removed, login to view] not via a video link the first video of the three or four at the right should automatically start to play. I would also like the option to defeat and restart this option so that if feedback comes in that it annoys people more that not I can turn it off.
3. When someone visits [url removed, login to view] the page layout from top to bottom should be as follows, Handshakes default theme template including the video player, then underneath that (below where you currently see Powered by Dzoic at the bottom of the page) would be the pixel page, what you see currently by visiting www.pixel123.com. The look and feel of the current [url removed, login to view] page must me changed to look like the Handshakes default theme. The blue bar which hosts the text links needs to have it's color changed from blue to match the purple of the Handshakes Default theme. Next on the bar would be the links Home, Buy Pixels, Contact Us, News, Referral/Affiliate Program all of these text links need to be changed to buttons to resemble the new Handshakes default theme buttons like the buttons that say Blogs, Classifieds, Events, etc. There are two selections for these buttons in the Handshakes default theme which are On and Off. The text links that are to be changed to the Handshakes style button should be changed to resemble the Off look. The placing of the Pixel pages at the bottom of the Handshakes pages should be done in an Iframe so that it will include all of the pixel pages makeup which are [url removed, login to view], Iframe for the pixel image grid and then Footer.php. And the size of the pixel pages will never change in width or height so there would be no need for a scrolling function. The two drop down menus to Shop or Upload Pixel ads are a part of the header files. Putting the current [url removed, login to view] pixel pages in an Iframe should allow the searching of the pixel pages using the drop down menus to still be intact but just at the bottom of the page.
4. The same Iframe which is to be setup at the bottom of the main page must also be setup in the same fashion at the bottom of the following pages...[url removed, login to view] /Blogs, /Classifieds, /Events, /Clubs, /eCards, /Music, /Videos, /Forum, /HotOrNot Rating, /Search.
5. The [url removed, login to view] page for the current [url removed, login to view] ads will probably change to [url removed, login to view] so that the main [url removed, login to view] page will point to [url removed, login to view] meaning that all the visitor has to do in simply type in [url removed, login to view] and the community page will automatically show with the new design and format.
6. The first button link on [url removed, login to view] reads My Pixel123. I need this button to be adjusted to look like the other buttons with the black bar at the bottom & top of the button with the text centered. (Note: Only the Off edition of this button needs be changed not the On version)
7. If there is a way to get the /community folder out of the picture that would be great. Therefore if someone where to just visit [url removed, login to view] you would automatically see the Handshakes site. Right now if someone wants to visit a profile the url looks like [url removed, login to view] I'd prefer for it to be [url removed, login to view] If this will interfere with the functionality of the pixel script software then we can leave it be and not change it.
8. When a new member signs up to upload their profile they are given an id# and the url currently looks like [url removed, login to view] . Therefore at the bottom of each individual members profile page according to there id# I need to have just like the pages mentioned above an Iframe of the pixel ad pages. The difference between the [url removed, login to view], /classifieds, /events, etc. and the [url removed, login to view] pages would be the point to url in the Iframe. The point to url for community/blogs, classifieds/, /events, etc. would be [url removed, login to view] (which soon will be changed from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]) and the url in the Iframe on at the bottom of the member's ([url removed, login to view]) pages will have a different url such as for example [url removed, login to view] If you visit this particular link here you can see how I have been experimenting with Iframes by framing a Handshakes customers site into the Networking page of Pixel123.com. On this page I enabled the scroll option since the size of their website pages vary. But the Iframes on [url removed, login to view] will not vary so the scroll feature can be set to No. To set the correct size of the Iframes simply measure the pixels from the top of the current page at [url removed, login to view] to the bottom and that would be the size needed for all of the Iframes. Just so you know the selling of the pixel ads is already covered via the pixel script. I will handle the uploading of the pixel grids & ads for each new member as they will have the option to sell pixel ads on their own personally tracked pixel grid placed at the bottom of their members page.
9. I already have a paypal payment module and would simply like to integrate the handshakes payment module (the Upgrade Your Membership option) to it. I would like for the two to work together so that when they click to upgrade their membership to a paid subscription that they would be directed to [url removed, login to view] page to Create A New Account and after doing so and completing the transaction using paypal then the [url removed, login to view] payment module on the [url removed, login to view] will communicate back to Handshakes to give the paying member access to additional features whatever they may be such as IM, Chat, etc. I plan to offer only one package of $[url removed, login to view] dollars a year. The process to pay the $[url removed, login to view] would be the same process they would go through if they were to purchase a pixel ad. Therefore...
6. A button needs to be placed on the [url removed, login to view] page to allow members to upgrade their community subscription to be able to refer others, earn commissions and be given full access to all features of the site. Since the minimum purchase amount for a pixel box is $[url removed, login to view] a year the community membership will also be $[url removed, login to view] a year and they will be automatically placed into the commission tracking software. On the [url removed, login to view] page they will be instructed to use their id# assigned from Handshakes to track their commissions as their member id on the sign up page. Of course the new button placed on the /[url removed, login to view] page will have to follow through to [url removed, login to view] and the payment page as would a normal pixel order. Feel free to setup a test account and walk through the steps a customer would go through if they were purchasing pixel ads. This will give you a good feel of the process and a chance to look at the pages that are part of the purchasing process. You will also physically see the drop down menu to select the pixel page on which a customer will choose to have their pixel ad to display. Next to that drop down box two changes need to be made. First: A text box needs to be added next to the drop down menu which will serve the same purpose as the drop down menu but will allow the advertiser to enter alphanumeric. So the will be able to search the pixel grids now in two ways via drop down menu to search for the pixel grid or enter alphanumeric since eventually the scroll down menu may get very long. Second: A button needs to be added in the same area that the member who wants to upgrade to full access can simply click on to pay the $[url removed, login to view] and go through the check out process. And after paying Handshakes must automatically be updated to give the paying member full access. And remember that the software is already in place that does the tracking of commissions.
7. When signing up on the [url removed, login to view] page for a new account there needs to be a verification field that links back to the database. When the new signing up members enters the name/number of their sponsor the will be instructed to click a button (which needs to be placed next to the text box) that will say ‘Your sponsor is “John Doe” if this is correct please continue. If not correct please enter your sponsor's user name again.' This will be done so proper credit will go to the correct person.
8. All Handshakes logos and My Handshakes buttons need to be changed to the Pixel123 logo and the My Pixel123 button.
9. Remove Powered By Dzoic from bottom of all pages.
10. Need to add language to the Handshakes page on which they will go to for upgrading