Blog [[url removed, login to view]<wbr />blog] is having some error message.
It worked well in previous months, but now shows "**Parse error**: syntax error, unexpected '<' in **/home/sugarbyw/public_html/<wbr />**blog/wp-includes/default-<wbr />[url removed, login to view] on line **1032"
I guess it because some software were installed by my client.
Please fix it (it can be 10 min fix)
I will give ftp details to winner bid.
If you want this work, please write:
1. do you familiar with wordpress?
2. Do you know this problem?
3. When it will be fixed? (need today)
I will approve bids in next hour MAX and want work to start ASP,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).