oscommerce google checkout Level 2 contribution modifications
I have an oscommerce demo site set up, which has several dozen contributions added.
I have just installed the Google Checkout contribution, which can be found here: [url removed, login to view],4556
It is partially working. I can place an order through Google Checkout, The order completes, and the customer's information is sent to my admin area, as it should.
I have not been able to get the shipping configuration set up properly. I am using a slightly modified version of the UPS Choice 1.8 contribution, found here: [url removed, login to view],528
I am also using a slightly modified version of, Ship in Cart, found here: [url removed, login to view],1781
I am also using a slightly modified version of, the Downloads Controller v5.3, free shipper function, the whole contribution can be found here: [url removed, login to view],994
I am also using a slightly modified version of, Product Attributes - Option Type Feature, found here: [url removed, login to view],160
I am also using, again a slightly modified version of, Credit Class & Gift Voucher that can be found here: [url removed, login to view],282
Pre Google Checkout, the Shipping Estimator (Ship in Cart) is on the Shopping Cart page, and a customer can insert a zip/post code, for anywhere in either the US or Canada, and the shipping cost for the order will be shown. If the order's total amount is above a set amount, shipping is free.
I have had to temporarily remove the two shipping modules (Free Shipping & UPS) to test the Google Checkout, because there are errors as I can't figure out how set up the shipping with Google Checkout.
I have several added switches in admin/[url removed, login to view] (marking a specific column in the data base's products TABLE 0 or 1) to control different aspects of each product. In addition to the free shipping above a set amount function (mentioned above), one of these switches controls free shipping on a per product basis. Another switch controls whether a product should skip the [url removed, login to view] page (for service products with attributes).
I have made two such switches for the Google Checkout. I need to be able to set each product to be purchasable through the Google Checkout, or not - and the same for the regular checkout process. I am able to make the switches, but not the triggers. The trigger being do this or do that depending on the setting.
Product 1, and 2, are separate from other products. They have input fields for their prices. One is for Gift Certificates, Two is for making a payment. Two also has a attribute input field to describe what the payment is for.
Pre Google Checkout, everything works as it should. The Google Checkout does not carry the price, nor attribute over for Products 1 & 2, it does for normal oscommerce products.
I have described as best I can what is, so that I can now describe what I need.
1) Products 1 & 2's information (price & attribute) to pass through to Google Checkout.
2) Shipping Estimators choice (1 day, 2 days, ground etc...) to pass through to Google Checkout
3) Input field for Gift Certificates & Discount Coupons (presently only on the [url removed, login to view] page) to be on the Shopping Cart page also, and the information (correct total, indicating Gift Certificate or Coupon) passed through to Google Checkout.
4) Trigger so that if a product set not for Google Checkout is in the shopping cart, the Google Checkout button is disabled and same for the regular checkout. If a product for each is in the cart, a trigger to send to an information page.
5) The same trigger above (4) needs to function in the Shopping Cart's Infobox, which is displayed on most pages.
6) In addition to the regular Google Checkout button process, I need the ability to have Google Checkout as a payment option in the [url removed, login to view] page. So I can choose to have Google Checkout in the standard way, or as an alternative payment process (So, if a customer begins the regular checkout process, when coming to the payment, Google Checkout can be selected, and customer is taken to Google Checkout, in the same or similar manner as if they had used the Google Checkout button originally).
Essentially, I need to have Google Checkout, pass through all of the discount and free shipping features that are presently in place.
The demo site can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] - again, the shipping modules/functions are temporarily removed.
You can see what I am refering to concerning products 1 & 2 by clicking on Gift Certificate &/or Make a payment.
I will make payment in any reasonable way needed.
I will need several days after completion to thoroughly test the modifications.
And, last but not least... I will need a complete log of what's been done. I must be able to duplicate the work (So, I will be reinstalling the website to its original condition, and then, myself, implementing the modifications).
Please do not make a bid if you are not thoroughly familiar with oscommerce, and reasonably familiar with Google Checkout. I need a professional, expert programmer for this. And, I need it done in a timely manner. Most importantly, I need for you to do exactly as you say you will up front, without any excusesâ€¦ none.
Although I cannot do this myself, or I would, I am familiar enough to know what's going on.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this project.