Create a PHP web app that will interface with a desktop application currently being developed for our client. The we application will securely perform client authentication, track clients orders and actions, serve XML to the desktop application and display web pages to customers. and have an administrative backend with reporting.
Sensitive data will be transmitted in the XML, therefore secure socket layers (SSL) must be utilized to ensure data is encrypted.
This part of the application will receive, process and output XML data to the desktop application.
* Authenticate Users
* Send User Attributes
* Maintain User Session
* Update User Attributes
MySQL database will house service provider and tracking information. Application will provide a means to update service providers and display tracking information and display service provider services, rates and signup form for users.
* Add, Edit & Delete Service Providers
* Display Service Provider Information
* Search Service Providers
* Track User Interaction With Service Providers
* Service Provider Rates
* Pre-populated sign up form
* Track Sign Up Form Usage
* Automatically send Email Report and Bill to Service Providers
Application will provide a means to securely send and receive loan information for users who have an website.
* Download and Upload Existing Loans
* Download and Upload Loan Files
* Update Database With New Loan Files
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).