This project was postponed indefinitely because of reworked specifications. It was iinitially awarded to another design shop but is now being reassigned.
The primary task needed for this site redesign is for the selected design shop to assemble the site (PHP or Cold Fusion) using the mock-up designs that we will be providing. Since the primary role of the design shop chosen will be simply “assembling” the pages and the navigation schemes from the mock-ups that we will provide, please do not bid on page design or page creation because the assignment does not involve much, if any of that. We have the design that we want in place. There will obviously be design & layout expertise required to oversee the project but the majority of the work will be assembling the site's pages, navigation schemes and configuring the database to build the pages. Please keep this fact in mind when bidding.
The site will only use 2 page templates, but each template will consist of 1 of 3 different local navigation schemes (also outlined in the mock-ups). The local navigation scheme will depend upon the category & subcategory content (which will also be provided).
As alluded to earlier, the site will need to be driven dynamically by a database. We will be providing all of the images for the site templates in a ZIP file. Additionally, we will be providing all of the content/information for the database in a CSV file/spreadsheet. The content contained in the CSV file is clean and has been scrubbed; the data fields are clearly outlined and the information is ready to be imported into database architecture. Back-end database support will be required as part of the bidding as our project management team has limited experience with database hosting and support.
Content / Data Management System:
We will require both a Content and/or Data Management System to be included as a part of the package, allowing easy content updates & revisions.
Search Engine Optimization Requirements:
1) Clean HTML/PHP/CFM Coding (as outlined above)
2) Proper Meta Tags/Titles for each page
3) Meta Descriptions and Keywords properly placed (we will provide both the Description and Keywords meta tag content)
Development Timeline & Requirements: We expect the projected delivery time to be adhered to strictly by the chosen design firm for the project. Additionally, we will require the following protocol to be adhered to strictly:
1. We will require the all Design shops that want to bid on the project to sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality agreement with Optimum Interactive for the assignment (if you cannot or will not agree to signing a NDA/Confidentiality agreement, please do not bid on the project). We will be providing fully outlined, operating instructions that will provide more specific detail on each of the items listed above.
2. Template/Site Assembly Initial Draft - including Content and/or Data Management System (DM/CMS)
3. Approval of Final Template & Site Structure / Site Assembly & DM/CMS
4. Site & DM/CMS Completion
5. Site & CMS Testing / Bug Fixes
6. Soft Launch / Testing
7. Site Authorization and Sign Off
This assignment will also require 6 months of database and site support for potential bugs.