We need somebody to make a clone of [url removed, login to view]'s main features.
Here's the breakdown:
1. A user can upload multiple files
2. A user can import files from social networks (see slide), and it places it in a new folder.
3. Then the user can rearrange the content using scriptaculous, as well as adding in descriptions and titles for each file.
4. We also want the user to be able to upload audio
5. Once the user rearranges the content, an xml file is generated to use with SlideShowPro.
6. The user can rearrange the content, which refreshes the flash file containing slideshowpro
7. If the user deletes the file, it deletes the file from the computer
8. We dont want to use msyql - it's all xml generated. When the user clicks save, the script should write an xml file to the drive.