I need a PHP program that will get sports betting odds from 3 different bookmakers sites using their API’s and output a .csv file that lists all the events and bet types and the odds that each bookmaker is offering.
• It must be written in PHP.
• The data from the 3 different sites must be first read into the program and held in an array/s and related/joined together using logic you need to define, so that the eventual .CSV file output will be structured containing 1 row per event/bet type with the columns showing the various odds and depth of markets from the different bookmakers.
• The code must be able to accept parameters to filter the data being acquired from the betting sites (such as by event date, sport, competition, country, bet type, etc)
• You will be given guidelines of how the code is expected to be structured.
• All code must be commented to a high standard.
• For the betting exchanges (Betfair and BETDAQ) the details for the odds on offer will include the full market depth for both backing and laying.
• It must be fast - i.e. able to take in the data and produce the output spreadsheet for thousands of events in under 5 seconds.
• You must be able to create and test the code using your own betting accounts (I will not provide you details for a login to use on these websites).
• You must provide instructions for me to be able to deploy and run the code on my own machine (Windows 7 64 bit).
• The three 3 different betting websites are Betfair, BETDAQ and Pinnacle (details on API’s can be found here:
Betfair - [url removed, login to view]
BETDAQ - [url removed, login to view]
Pinnalce - [url removed, login to view]
If any of the specific points are going to be an issue for you please specify this (and why) in your bid.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $285 for this job
Hello! I'm an experienced back and front end developer and I used to work with Betfair API for last year and half. I would be happy to work for you on this project.