Đang Thực Hiện

7503 Universal Passport

I am looking for a professional who can develop a web application named "Universal Passport" This system will be similar to Microsoft's .Net passport and Yahoo's single sign on system. But this system is more complex. Let's have a look at the following example in order to understand it batter: There is a company: XYZ Corporation. Company's website: [url removed, login to view] Company's eComm. site: [url removed, login to view] (Uses OSCommerce) Company's forum: [url removed, login to view] (Uses PHPBB) Company's email system: [url removed, login to view] (Uses some open source email system) Company's staff site: [url removed, login to view] (Another open source system) Now, as you can see, each separate devisions of the main site utilizes some open source systems, its obvious they all use different database and table formats to store system data. Now, here if user signs up for PHPBB, he will not be able to access mailing site using his user info. for PHPBB site nor his profile will as well be modified in staff's website if he modifies it in PHPBB! Now a good programmer like you should have got an idea what exactly am I looking for here! Basically a universal "single sign on" system that can be used to unite unlimited number of different open source or private systems. It should have very easy to understand and manage admin control panel. Some MUSTS: - Must use PHP/MySQL (XML support if required) nothing else - system must be compatible with any web system running on PHP/MySQL in the world - Must comment source code properly - After completion of the project, developer must hand over all source code files to me and the "Universal Passport" system will be copyrighted property of mine Payment details: 10% of total - After completion of phase 1 (Core system development) 20% of total - After completion of phase 2 (Fully functional system) 30% of total - After completion of phase 3 (Initial testing) 40% of total - After completion of phase 4 (Final touch ups) 50% of total - After completion of phase 5 (Final testing) 100% of total - After receiving source code and copyrights ONLY BID IF YOU UNDERSTAND PROJECT, YOU CAN HANDLE IT FROM START TO END AND WILL BE ABLE TO FINISH IT IN THE TIME FRAME YOU GIVE WITH BIDDING

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, MySQL, PHP, XML

Xem nhiều hơn: yahoo web developer, who can develop a website from nothing, uses of php in web development, ups developer forum, staff me up, profile formats, php forum open source, order a professional web programmer, open source c panel, mine control, microsoft support number, microsoft developer website, microsoft access database development, microsoft access database developer, professional profile example, programmer world, Microsoft Access Developer, unite, single sign on, mail systems, looking for a microsoft access programmer, ecomm website, admin staff required, open source comment system, website using phpbb

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét )

ID dự án: #1758372