I apologize for my english that is not so good, i hope you can understand what i need. If you want more detail or clarifications, let me know.
I need a plugin for wordpress 3.5.x that connect a travel agency site with different "incoming travel" partners.
It have to be something like a real-time search and booking engine (without human interaction need).
All the Travel Partners are using a XML web-service for realtime request/response, but the XML messages and the connection are little different.
The process is more or less the same for every partner:
1. The user: search for a hotel in front-end form
2. The plugin: ask all the partners via web-service
3. It get and show all the result to the user in a summary table with the detail page link for each hotel
4. When the user start the booking process by clicking the "buy-button" in detail page, it have to send a pre-booking "lock for a limited time" request to the partner via web-service
5. after the correct user check-out, it have to send the booking confimation to the partner via web-service and a "thank-you email" with the booking details to the user
6. if after a defined time the user do not complete the checkout, the plugin have to send an "UN-lock for a limited time" request to the partner
Because of the different partners web-service protocol and preferences, in future I'll need a easy customizable and scalable solution.
This is just the beginning of a big-project, so I'm searching for someone that can realize this, and then thake care of the future upgrades of this plugin. By the way, at the moment I need just a working plugin for 3 partners. I don't know how and if it's possible but, if can help, the plugin can integrate other plugins like WooCommerce, Marketplace, WPAllImport, GravityForm, etc.
I really do not know how much time and money it could cost. If the buget is too low, make your offer.
Được trao cho:
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $94/giờ cho công việc này
hi supermodoz, I'm a wordpress ninja, and can make a fully customizable plugin that will load the xml from the different sources and display the results. Marcelo