I need someone to write a small PHP script that will convert a remote XML feed of properties into a Mosets HotProperty Database for Joomla.
- must work under PHP version 4, as the host only provides this version
- very fast processing of the remote xml file
- fast processing of mysql queries
- script should clean out the hotproperty tables before running in new information - for ease of design
- XML feed is [url removed, login to view]
- 3 random properties from the XML will be created as featured listings, and appropriate SQL created and executed.
I already have a semi-working mockup which uses a simple class from php classes, called XML2DB. Problem, it uses simplexml and does not work. This initial mockup will be provided to the winning bidder. This script runs and executes all queries very quickly.
Either using my mockup or using your own code this script will need to be a working solution that can be called and used remotely by our client.