Currently, the autoFacebook, Like Button and Sidebox modules require the user to update the php files with the Facebook application id, key, token, etc. I would like for all required parameters to be stored in a facebook table which is updated via an admin page and have the php modules automatically pull the values from the table. Also, the modules currently only pull the product images if they reside on the same server as the cart. The modules will need to be updated to pull the product image from the same location as the product page.
1. Add a facebook table that stores all required parameters for the AutoFacebook, Like Button and Sidebox modules.
- Facebook Application ID
- Facebook Application Key
- Facebook Application Secret
- Facebook Page ID
- Facebook Page Token
- Facebook Page Link
- Facebook Sidebox Width
- Facebook Sidebox Show Faces (T/F)
- Facebook Sidebox Show Stream (T/F)
- Facebook Sidebox Show Header (T/F)
2. Add an admin page to activate/deactivate the AutoFacebook, Like Button and Sidebox modules as well as enter and update all required parameters. See attached jpg images that demonstrate how the page should function.
3. Automatically obtain the facebook page Token. Currently, the autoFacebook module includes a script called [url removed, login to view] which must be manually run to obtain the token. I do not want the script on the server. I would like to have a button that when clicked will automatically go out to facebook, obtain the token and paste it in the field. See attached jpg images that demonstrate how the page should function.
4. Modify the following pages to automatically pull the parameters from the facebook table
- /public_html/admin/includes/modules/[url removed, login to view]
- /public_html/includes/templates/template_default/common/[url removed, login to view]
- /public_html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/[url removed, login to view]
- /public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/[url removed, login to view]
5. The AutoFacebook and the Like Button assume that the images are located at DIR_FS_CATALOG. The modules will need to be updated to pull the product image from the same location as the product page.
6. Currently the AutoFacebook modules posts to facebook each time a new product is added, I'd like it modified to post when a featured or special is added instead of new products.
Được trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $243 cho công việc này
. Here is Experts solutions Inc.. We are working with the name of Experts Solutions Inc. You can even feel free to ask any other requirements regarding this work Thanx alot Waiting for your reply!!!