I am representing a production company which is in corrugated box industry. We are looking for a developer/s (company) who are able to build a web-bases (cloud) application for our needs. You could use whatever web programming language you want just to fulfill our needs. Roughly, application would have following modules:
1. Customer and product registration (with all the data required)
2. Sales order
3. Purchase order (according to bill of materials and sales order)
4. Stock management (at our plant and materials that we have at our suppliers stock)
5. Work order (linked to a sales order and with all resources needed for that work)
6. Production planning (view all following jobs in timetable and resources needed for them)
7. Payroll management (will be based on work orders because every employee is payed per piece so data would be collected from every product and work order)
We will not implement any financial data in our web-application because we have our own accounting system.
Everything in application should be normally linked to provide as small as possible manual work.
Reporting is very important for this web-application and it must have reporting for data regarding sale orders, production orders, work orders and many more.
Application must have multiple user levels. Production workers should have restricted access only for work orders and be able to edit (input) data when they finish work.
Application would also have communication with external programs. By this I mean that we should be able to import some .xlsx files and view and use that data in application.
Whole UI is up to you but we would suggest something like https://mixerp.org.
We would like to see constant progress of your work (teamviewer or some other app you suggest). You must have experience in building web-applications and we would like to see some of your work in similar projects.
I have tried to describe what we need the best I could and to give you general image of what you should do. There are many details to be described in modules and how system would work but I think that we do not have any complicated requests.
Feel free to ask for whatever information you need more.