We need a helping hand on a PHP/MySQL project. The project is in progress
so you will need to pick up the pace.
The most important aspect is to be online on Skype full day - for direct and
Here is a little bit about the project:
* Direct communication to coders (with our coders) full day over Skype. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT THAT
IF YOU CAN NOT DO IT WE CAN NOT WORK.
* Mercurial on bitbucket.org. Code will be places online so anyone from the team can access it.
* Code commited each day. This means the no day will pass without code being pushed to the central
* PHP, MySQL, Linux application. The whole application will be implemented in PHP and MySQL and deployed on Linux box.
* Use SQLarity [[url removed, login to view]] This is merely a collection of functions to
allow a fast access to mySQL layer. (Already done)
* Mobile ready. Responsive design is a must thus Bootstraping knowledge is a must. (Already done)
* Each page has it's own php page (not a single PHP with multiple
renders). We preffer to have each page with its own logic instead of having an "all purpose" page.
* Each page has an Error + Message panel (see "User settings" page). This panel will contain messages
and warnings triggered by user action. No message or warning has to be forgotten.
* i18n/multi-language support. Application will be used by people speaking multiple languages.
We will provide the "ready-to-work" libraries for this - but it has to be there from moment zero.
* Please sign the NDA attached to the project description
if you want to have access to
mockups for the application, flow of the application
and the database schema for the application - that will
give you a better insight about the application.