a) General advice on the requirements of the project. How and what best way to implement the project.
b) General advice on what is already available in the market place.
c) To develop the required software to complete the project.
1) Education program for children with interactive touch screen. The education program is provided in 'lessons'
2) Project can be implemented in various stages, starting from simple straight-forward to more complex situations.
3) Each 'lesson' consist of a few page screens. Example teaching the alphabets 'ABC' would have some alphabets in one screen. The entire lesson on say, alphabets can have many pages/screens. (compare to a book on alphabets with many pages)
4) Touch screen activation is required on each of the pages / screens. Example, touch the letter "A", creates a resultant 'action' like "A" is spoken or a gif pops out etc ...
5) A screen is divided into, say, 10 x 20 = 200 sub-areas - touching 1 area will result in some 'actions'.
6) Types of actions are - speech, sound, gif, pop-out, disappear, enlarge, colour change and so on ...
7) The actions of each sub-area of a page/screen can be pre-set by the author. The author is the writer of the entire lesson. (such as a ABC alphabet lesson)
8) More complex and other features can be added at a later stage (if found neccessary)
9) For Smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs - on WINDOWS, androids and IOS in stages.
Due to the general nature of the project specifications, an hourly rate should be worked out. When the specifications become firmer, I will prefer to base payment on a project phase completion basis.
I am not a technically inclined so you will need to deal with a 'lay' person.
Budget: I was asked (below) to set a budget. Frankly I am not sure. So I am willing to pay for the initial discussion stage before we know how much the project will cost eventually. The set amount of $250-750 AUD is only set because I am required to do so.
Lastly I might have left out some important details about the project. Please feel free to discuss.