About: This project is to build /convert our Magento 1 plugin into an operational ZOEY plugin. For this project, we are looking for a fixed cost with revisions until fully functional. This project will be to convert our current Magento 1 plugin over to the ZOEY standards. The DSYNC team will then work with ZOEY to ensure the plugin meets the requirements.
• Magento extension / plugin build / conversion experience
Scope / Requirements of the project include:
• Convert the DSYNC Magento extension to ZOEY as per the developer’s documentation listed above.
• The following must be capable of bidirectional sync: Customer, Products, Inventory, Orders/Sales.
• Load the completed extension into a sandbox environment at [url removed, login to view]
• For user acceptance and testing must be able to link and demonstrate with our Revel Point of Sale Connector, our Unleashed connector and our Xero connector. DSYNC will provide sandbox environments for testing Revel, Unleashed and Xero.
• The converted plugin must be generic for use by multiple new ZOEY customers
• Complete basic documentation steps for installation
Project time line 2 weeks
We estimate this to be a small developer project:
• Development (3-5 Hours)
• Testing and deployment actives (1 Hour)
• Documentation and installation steps (1 Hour)
Project will require the developer to provide basic documentation and installation steps
It is important DSYNC ensure the quality of all project work and require revisions until functional and operational.
ZOEY converting standards and documentation:
[url removed, login to view]
DSYNC Magento 1 extension link
DSYNC Developers account [url removed, login to view]
Notes: This project is for commercial use and is not eligible for affiliate payments as it is a paid project.
About DSYNC, DSYNC is a live data integration platform used by developers to synchronize data between disparate systems. DSYNC has ready-made connectors used by developers to increase the speed of system integration. DSYNC provide an SDK for developers to build own connectors and endpoints into the application. DSYNC market the extensions via the DSYNC website.