My customer has a link exchange site on which he wants some changes made. The website is advertise-me.co.uk. There are a few changes the largest being first:
1. At present a listing banner is added eiher through admin or by a customer on the main site. The banner is grabbed from a url specifies by the user of where the banner resides. My client would like this to be changed so that remotely hosted affiliate banners can be shown. This will mean the banners will update themselves and will also include the affiliate id. Please pm me for extra clarification on this if it is not clear enough.
2. Description of the website under each banner removed
3. Necessity to register for newsletter when submitting a banner
4. A limit of 5 banners that a customer can have at any one time
5. Banners from members will expire at a given time (say 30 or 60 days) at which time an email will be sent to them asking them to visit the website and resubmit their banners
It would be useful for this job if as well as php knowledge you also had some knowledge of affiliate programs and the way they work.
I have listed this as a small project as I have no idea how complicated it will be to get working. Feel free to post any bids and I can then discuss with my client.