Application will be used by users in Mug printing industry to create 3d rotating mug to send to customers as a digital proof for acceptance.
The mug need to rotate to show full print (22x9.5cm) in 360 degrees. Similar project is used in this short video clip but is as a web application. But is very similar working tool that has same principle. [login to view URL]
working, web based tool available here. [login to view URL]
The project is to be an application that will open up from an exe file or what the standards are now. It will be "One file" portable app.
The application should be:
-simple to use.
- clean and neat user interface
-Work under Windows.
- save the generated image to two of the files: mp4, mov, gif, avi (preferably to gif and avi if possible)
- choice of the speed of mug to: / slow / medium / fast (with radio buttons)
- the application should be able to modify in the future.
- possibility of placing one, exchangeable advert as a start up/splash screen of size:800x600 that display for 5 seconds at start of application. And one advert from google adsense or similar. changeable to other and placed somewhere within user interface. (The ad size is 300x250, but I'd like to talk about it separately.) Advert need to be changeable via Admin panel or php script that application call in, to display correct advert.
- the possibility of turning advertisement OFF after entering the code (this is left to the decision of the Programmer who knows what and how to do it)
- include clickable logo that will take to [login to view URL] - logo idea here: [login to view URL]
- placed image HAS TO START AND FINISH ABOUT 1CM FROM THE MUG HANDLE. cannot start exactly from the handle. please see correct example of correct image display: [login to view URL]
there is two ways of generating mug from working area (22x9.5cm) on rotating mug.
1. mug that contain white gap on top and bottom of mug - sample attached
2. full bleed mug that shows artwork from top to the bottom - samples attached
The action an final software must perform are:
Adding graphics (work area 22.9.5cm), previewing on the rotating mug (the design of the cup must be similar to the standard TAMS cup. 3dsmax file of mug available.).
Saving the file:
two option while clicking save button.
SAVE the rotating mug to the animated output file. Ie avi, gif, mov, mp4
Email customer - option should open default email client and attach animated file to it. This option is not crucial.
Graphically it sees it in a simple climate, like more readable, without any fireworks. GUI clean and transparent in bright colors.
Payment for mutual security via Paypal. proposed a step payment for each stage of the work.
This is a project that is very important to me and in a very short future i am planning another similar project so it would be good to be flexible, easy to improve. It guarantees a longer co-operation if the design with the mug is successful.