I need a php script to talk to the [login to view URL] API.
The [login to view URL] Private API access key is provided by me.
Each product is linked to an EAN / Bar code. I provide a .php page with for example 5 EAN codes on.
For every EAN code I need folowing information (printed on the same php page) of NEW product(s) coming from the [login to view URL] API for the 5 european Amazon marketplaces; .DE/.FR/.IT/.ES/.[login to view URL];
- product title
- is amazon selling the product?
- current amazon selling price
- lowest amazon selling price ever + on what date
- how many FBA sellers are selling this product?
- current cheapest FBA seller selling this product
- lowest price from FBA seller ever + on what date
- how many non-FBA sellers are selling this product?
- current cheapest non-FBA seller selling this product, included shipping.
- lowest price from non-FBA seller ever + on what date
- current buy-box price
- current sales rank
- sales rank updates past 90 days. (rank + date)
Not every point is available for all products. If the information is not available it need to state "not available".
If one EAN code gives more than 1 product I need to have this information printed for all listings under this EAN.
There need to be as few calls to the API as possible.
No design is needed, just plain code and printed text.
- official [login to view URL] API page: [login to view URL]!api
- Ready to use PHP API framework for [login to view URL]: [login to view URL]
29 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €189 cho công việc này
Hello, I worked before with keepa to extract the result. ................... https://www.freelancer.com/projects/php/Build-customize-scrapping-panel-from/ Feel free to discuss me here. Arjun