I am working on a Laravel project and I need someone to connect an event calendar plugin to mysql data table and modify my service appointment create and edit page
The event calendar should have the following features:
- ability to drag event to a different time/day
- change the event's name and other associated data
- display resources(employees) as rows
- display resources(employees) as columns
- create an event by clicking or dragging pointer over some dates
- any changes to the event (e,g. created or edited) in the calendar will be saved in mysql
- control where events are allowed to go (e.g. green areas are prohibited)
All these features can be found using FullCalendar ([login to view URL]), so anybody familiar with the plugin will just have to connect the associated data to deliver these features. Or if you are familiar with something else that can deliver the same functionality then that will be fine as well.
The event will contain these information:
1. Client name (first name & last name)
2. Service availed
3. Start time
4. End time
5. Employee name
- Only events created by associated user will appear in the calendar.
- The end time of the event will be computed automatically based on the duration of the associated data.
- Only associated employees who are not assigned to a client on the time selected will be available for selection
54 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $146 cho công việc này
Hello sir, We will provide you dedicated resources on the project. We have finished 26 Laravel projects. Example: [login to view URL], [login to view URL], relist.at. Thanks, Michael
Hi, I am Preferred Freelancer and expert in Laravel development and customization. I have 6.5 years of experience and familiar with event plugin. Let's do