[url removed, login to view] Project Requirements
This website will offer CS:GO players to spin a wheel and win a "skin" for the game.
All guns and knifes have different skins that can be bought through Steam ([url removed, login to view] if you are not familiar).
There are websites that offer trading skins like [url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] - and opskins.com.
There are many websites that offer TRADES or ROULETTE like on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
However, no sites offer what we wish to do. We want to offer a "lucky wheel" where users make a deposit and wager a small amount.
When wagering $10 (for example) they will have the CHANCE to win an $80 skins or a $100 skin. This will obviously be done with smaller amounts as well.
There will be no guarantee of a win, and a winner will be chosen at random. Obviously this project will require coding/algorithms to get this to work.
We will further discuss how many winners will be allowed per amount of spins. While users deposit real money, they'll bet in coins, not $ amounts (for legal reasons).
DESIGN ASPECTS NEEDED
1. Logo Design
2. A clean interface like on [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] [preferred white background]
3. Images for each item pulled from Steam (when going to [url removed, login to view] I got this URL for some random weapon image: [url removed, login to view])
Functionality needed is everything that's currently on [url removed, login to view]:
1. Provably Fair function like on [url removed, login to view] to ensure spins are valid/not fraud (has a script generator I believe)
2. Recent wins section with user's steam ID, the skin they won, and its coin worth
3. Chat section with the user's Steam avatar and username displayed
4. Latest deposits/withdrawls section
5. A random daily giveaway equaling $1-5 skins
6. Facebook widget section
7. 5 Wheels ($0.10-$50 skins ($1 to wager), $51-100 skins ($3 to wager), $101-$250 skins ($10 to wager), $251-500 skins ($20 to wager), $501-900 skins ($36 to wager). Of course this wager will be in coins after they deposit money.
You should be able to change a wheel by scrolling with an arrow. The wheel should be really attractive as far as design goes. The wheel would have skins on it as a prize, some expensive, some really cheap.
9. A deposit functionality
10. User's ability to withdraw coins
A few more LITTLE details I may think about during the project so allow for that development time.
SIMILAR EXAMPLES TO PROJECT
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] - A good example of the wheel [url removed, login to view]
60 DAY SUPPORT REQUIRED TO FIX BUGS/ERROR AFTER SITE IS COMPLETE