NOTE: PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOU HAVE NOT REVIEWED THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS
Want to develop a grocery end to end delivery platform where people can do the following:
1. Buyer places an order for grocery items, chooses delivery time and makes payment.
2. Grocery store receives the order, confirms payment, packs all grocery items.
3. Delivery driver receives request for delivery, confirms, picks up the ordered items from store, delivers to buyer and receives payment
Please see attached the technical and detailed business requirement document and the development methodology (Agile Methodology - Sprints)
Please thoroughly read, research and review the attached document prior to putting your bid.
The following teams will be considered:
- out of the box in terms of thinking creativity and outstanding expertise in designing user interfaces that are centered around client/user experience.
- Exemplary experience in designing mobile apps and websites (based on material design and responsive design)
- More than 5 years experience in system architecture and design
- Ability to solve very very complex problems with simple solutions or user-intuitive solutions.
If you or your team dont meet the above, please dont apply.
Please provide your cost estimates based on the sprints outlined in the attached document.
I have no rush so I am going to take as much time as possible to choose the right team.