Online Psychological interviews using user response based scripts.
The web application is designed to assist users in managing their healthcare, overall well-being, and other significant life issues by delivering interactive assessments of physical and psychological health and well-being and root cause analyses in problematic areas.
The MVP is to be a web application. It requires the following components.
1. A website
2. A secure database for content, metadata, and user data
3. Secure login procedure
4. Procedure for processing scripts (content)
5. Procedure for performing a Naïve Bayes classification analysis
6. Mechanism for storing and displaying reports
7. Functionality to add, remove and alter content, extract user response data
8. Mechanism for providing a list of resources for the user (pdfs, urls, etc)
9. Subscription management and payment and account management (Stripe)
10. User and administrator dashboards
Components 1-8 are high priority and should be completed in Phase 1. The remaining components will be in Phase 2. In Phase 1 user interfaces should be kept very simple.
Process Flow Phase 1
1. A new user must create an account
2. A new user must complete the assessments identified as onboarding
3. A user who has completed onboarding assessments must be able to return to those assessments and alter responses
4. A user who has completed onboarding must be presented a list of all assessments and is allowed to choose what to do next, but the user must be prompted to complete any assessments that have not been completed
5. Matrix definitions and status codes should be loaded at login. These will identify for each AI analysis the assessments that must be completed for that AI analysis. At the completion of any script, matrix completion codes should be checked. For any matrix for which all the assessments have been complete an AI analysis should be performed and the results added to the reports section. The user should be notified.
6. For completed AI analyses, for any classification categories with probabilities above the threshold a root cause analysis should be performed. The threshold will be stored in a database table, along with the scripts to be executed for each root cause analysis. Root cause analyses are performed with the same script processing and Naïve Bayes algorithm as before. As before, the results should be stored in the reports section and the user notified.
87 freelancer chào giá trung bình£1380 cho công việc này
Hello! I can develop a web application to manage healthcare. I would need more information and flow of the app. Can you please share the details. I would be really happy to hear from you. Thanks