I need a property rental website, built from a pre-designed HTML template. The functionality needed is pretty well self explanatory once you see the template. There is pretty good technical documentation available from the creators of the template(attached). No real design changes are envisaged at this moment in time so this will be mainly a coding exercise. Further design changes may be needed later once we have a satisfactorily functioning website..
There are customisations needed most of the main ones are below:-
1. The website is planned to operate in a multi language environment and any user must be able to change the language being used on any of the pages. Including customer input descriptions. The language in force should be maintained throughout the site until it is changed.
2. Currently the template is designed to be used in order to advertise both Sales of property and Rentals. A switch/parameter is required to turn off/on the sales part of the site from an admin screen(also required).
3. There should be the facility to add multiple Payment modules. Credit cards, Paypal, Bank Contact etc..
4. As part of the payment facility there should be the ability to generate and store Invoice layouts which are to be automatically generated each time a customer makes a payment. The actual layout of the invoice must be configurable from the Admin screen. All generated invoices should be stored so that the administrator can reference/print them also so that each registered customer can view and print/reprint their own invoices.
5. User registration should be for two separate types of user. Advertiser and property searcher. Profiles of each should be stored and be maintainable by both Admin and User.
I think that should be enough for now. Should you feel you are suitable for this work and you place a bid, I would like to be able to see examples of your work in a live environment..... The budget figure is a pure guess. I am more interested in your evaluation of the work required. The theme is not currently hosted anywhere but this can be remedied if necessary..Timescale, obviously the quicker the better but not a major issue(within reason).