Hello, I need someone to build me a website. I have the HTML ready. I need someone to do this
1) Replacing all the text on the pages with real info
2) Creating a login/sign up database and platform. This would also need a login/signup HTML popup from your dev as well as heavy backend integration with our systems
3) Adding full E-commerce support with the callback URL (upon checkout success) creating proxies from your machines and fill user’s dashboard.
5) Connecting the dashboard to pull all its info from our backend including IP authorization. This will most likely take the longest.
6) There will be more that comes up along the way as well.
Must work with Stripe
**INFORMATION FROM BACKEND DEV**
The current api/backend is hosted on heroku Once we upload the front end to it we can make all requests to the local domain (as in making the ajax calls to /login for example rather than
Authentication can be done via the createuser routes. If createuser is called with the firstname,lastname,password,passwordconf,and email being sent a new user will be added to the database. If create user is called with the email and pass being sent, it'll try to authenticate that given login info against the db. If it is successful it'll save their userid (stored in db) in their session.
Written in Node
The frontend won't need any node it just needs some js/jquery to send the requests
1)Create log in /sign up front end and link to back end
2) Adding full E-commerce support with the callback URL (upon checkout success) creating proxies from your machines and filling the user’s dashboard.
3) Updating the products and all its info (stock mostly)
4) Connecting the dashboard to pull all its info from the backend