looking for an EXPERIENCED programmer to build a WordPress plugin that will:
- work fully with WooCommerce (WC)
- compare existing products in WC against an External Products Database (EPDB)
- whenever a product in WC can be matched up with a product in EPDB, let the admin see all the EPDB product details, and allow the user to import any and all details for the product.
1. WC store has a product with minimal info, such as: Title | SKU | UPC | Brand Name
2. Plugin will check for matching UPC in EPDB, and if found, user can then preview and Import additional product details, such as: Short Description | Full Description | Image files (via URL import) | Meta Tags | etc.
- Connection to the EPDB will need to be controlled via API Key and managed via subscription license.
- Plugin will need to assign products in WC and EPDB a 'score' (based on multiple conditions)
- Plugin will need to support global configurations options, such as: Run matchup query in batches. Only query for items that were created within start and end date. Only query items within specified categories. Only query items within specified tags.
- Plugin will need to work within large EPDB sets... expect up to 1 million records.
- Plugin will need to save results of product matches in order to expedite future search queries.
- Programmer will be expected to provide full documentation to allow for upgrading over time as needed (either by same programmer, or other programmers)
- Plugin will be considered full property of my company after production
40 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2498 cho công việc này
Dear Client, I'm confident to build a WordPress plugin with mentioned [url removed, login to view] have an expertise on WP & WC [url removed, login to view] very much familiar with configurator features & already developed in the past. Relevant Skills Thêm
Hi I checked your mentioned [url removed, login to view] things which is related to woocommerce you have written.I am happy to discuss few points related to plugin development if you allow [url removed, login to view]