We are looking to make an affiliate (we are the affiliate) comparison site using Yii2 / Laravel / Similar integrated with shareasale api showing electronic products specifications with competing prices from various shops (data needs to be drawn from shareasale api). The main function will be displaying each product with it's rating and specs, with comparing it to other products main specs being an available secondary function.
*** We have several site examples we can show by which the developer can gain understanding as to function and form we require on our site.
- The site needs a backend where a layman can enter the products and data details, edit comments/reviews made by users, add photos of the product, YouTube review links etc..
- On the frontend the user should be able to compare products.
- Site layout needs to be lite and modern, with data and images presented in an intuitive, easy to read flow/manner.
- Need to be able to "heart/like" different products and have this accumulate and show next to the product when it's displayed in lists/grids or on it's own or in comparison with another.
- Ideally the index should show newest products entered/most popular etc...In a list..
- Top of page needs to have links to coupons, compare, brands
- Front page needs a nice big "price selector". After price is chosen, will go to a list or grid of phones with those prices
- When a phone is chosen, all data (entered from backend) should be displayed. This includes technical data such as size, user comments/reviews, pictures, video reviews. All of this should be able to be edited and added in backend (comments obviously from frontend by users as well).
- When viewing a product, should so an obvious, but unobtrusive and elegant list of prices from all shops offering the product with prices (from shareasale api). In addition there should be an area where coupons are are available for that shop or not and should be clickable leading to the coupon if a coupon exists
- Some sort of rating system that allows us to rate spec by spec and overall rating for the product
- Need to be able to select multiple languages or built with this in mind for multiple languages to be added later.
- Should also be able to sort products based on a users location and only show shops which ship to the user selected location. Most likely we will have to enter this data shop by shop. This is a feature that can be added later, but should site should be built with this in mind.
Above all, the site needs to be modern, responsive, lite, beautiful and with information and navigation presented logically.
We have several sites in mind to show as a model, though obviously we don't want to copy these sites. We want our own, fresh design.
Developer should be available online at least several hours through the day or night. We're in +7 GMT (Asia) timezone.
**** We are also looking for a possible partner in this project. Our current sites get 200k pageviews per month. We will use these 2 sites to advertise the new site. We also have a 100k person mailing list with 8k opens per send. So if someone is willing to work with us on this on a long term basis, we can handle all advertising, marketing and data entry...While the freelancer chosen continues to improve and add features to the site. In return, the developer can gain a share of profits.
If not :) Okay, don't need to be partners.
We look forward to hearing from you!