We are using the SportPress plugin on our Wordpress site to show scores and stats for our football league. There is a feature where users can submit scores on the front-end and we want to modify part of this. Currently when the user submits a score it is saved to the database and then and admin needs to login and approve the score before it appears on the website. We want to remove the admin approval process so that as soon as a user submits the score it shows up on the website.
Please see the attached screen shot. We want all data entered on the first screen to be saved exactly as though it was entered through the admin portal. I can provide links to these pages to those interested in the project.
Project requirements are:
- The front-end has two tabs "My Results" and "My Scores" we need these changes applied to both tabs
- When the user submits a score from front-end it should save exactly as though it had been entered from the admin side.
- There may be other features like calculating a total amount, or the event outcome that happen on the admin side, all of these features need to happen exactly the same when entered from the front-end.
- When possible don't edit the core plugin files, add changes to child theme. Please let us know which files were edited after completion of the project.
- I will provide a development server for testing, after completion I will move the changes to the live site.
Thanks for your interest and please let me know if there are any questions about the project. Please bid the amount you would like to be paid for the project, do not under bid and then change the price after we start on it.
Được trao cho:
41 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $181 cho công việc này
Hello! I have seen your attached screenshot. As I have very good experience in WordPress. I can do it as you want. I would be really happy to hear from you. Thanks
Hi Elliot, can you provide the plugin's code and the development server so that I could check? I can modify the plugin to bypass admin approval.