E-Clinic system will have 3 type of user.
user 1 : Counter Staff (Level 1)
user 2 : Doctor (Level 1 & 2)
user 3 : Farmacy (Level 3)
Please refer below for the system flow.
step 1 : patient walk in. User1 key into the system patient details. After keying the details, User1 will assign the patient to any available User2. If the patient is return customer, User1 will be able to open the patient record and assign the patient to any available User2.
Step 2 : User2 will see on the system the list of the patient that had been assign by User1 and waiting to be attend. User2 will accept the patient in the system and the patient record will appear in the system.
Step 3 : User2 will attend the patient. User2 will key into the system the outcome of the treatment.
Step 4 : User2 will assign medicine that should be given to the patient.
Step 5 : Farmacy will see in her system the list of patient waiting to take medicine. Will accept the patient and give the medicine to them.
Functionality of the system
1. The system must be able to add user and assign user level.
2. Each of the User mention above will have specific module. Other User are restricted from accessing module for different User.
3. User1 can do searching on the patient, update and delete the patient record.
4. User2 can do searching on treatment record the patient had been received before. Can see the list of USER2 that had attend the patient before. Can select medicine from drow down list and also key in the to text area if the medicine is not in the list.
5. User3 can do searching on the patient record. The data will be the all the medicine that had been given to the patient before complete with the name of the USer2 that attend the patient.
6. few more simple function that will be discussed once the bid confirm.
27 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $273 cho công việc này
Hi, I am sure you are looking for me..Please check some latest works [url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view],www.lockmyfile.com. Feel free to contact.. Warm Regards, Innovation