We are searching for a developer that has capacity to build WEB eCommerce product from scratch with the next requirements
• The eCommerce and the WebAR is web based not app for Android/IOS.
• The web eCommerce platform product has no maintenance or month/anual cost payments.
• Only shown 1 product (in the future we will add more products).
• User can create an account and some personal information (billing, personal address, etc).
• User can Login in their account.
• This product it can be configured in different parts in 3D canvas/html5 or 2D. The product is a furniture that can be totally configured with a lot of parts, so it’s totally modular (28 pieces aprox).
• User can save the configured product in their account.
• The final product, configured by the user (not the base product) it can be showed in WebAR using a QR code and a mobile phone (modelviewer software or similar). The product can be located in wall or in the ground, so, we need the capacity to locate the product in these positions in the WebAR. Copatibility Android and IOS required with Chrome, Safari, Firefox browsers and others. WebAR will have absolute position similar to ARCore or ARKit, so we need 6DoF not 3 DoF.
• User can buy the product using payment gateway like Paypal, another bank gateway or similar.
We need exactly this type of project (enter to the product and check the WebAR button please) -> [login to view URL]
[login to view URL]:LINE_Master:00FA5CB517CE281339597B7E4BCFBAA5DE2C536579A0D37FDA3A9A195FF599FB&showInfos=true
To build this product the developer needs the next capacities:
• 3D modelling and 2D design.
• eConmerce experience with some similar projects done.
1. User access to the eCommerce using a web URL with login or account registering (PC or mobile using Chrome, Safari, Firefox or another browser).
2. Goes to the product section and open the configurator of this product (in the future we will add more products).
3. The user can configure the product in different parts. It’s a modular furniture, so you can configure the furniture in different forms, transform in wall cabinet, floor cabinet, different shapes, etc.
4. When the user finishes, using the button from the e-commerce interface generates a QR code to open the 3D model configured in mobile WebAR (Android or IOS with Chrome, Safari, firefox, etc).
5. The configured 3D model of the user can be in wall or ground from the user real house using the WebAR.
6. Finally the user can buy the product using the payment gateway (paypal, bank gateway, etc), delete the configured product or start new configurator build product.